top of page

Every year more than 35 million visitors come to Canada for different purposes: study, travel, business, or as a temporary worker. All these visitors require valid authorization to stay as Temporary Residents in Canada. Individual needs TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) or an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Except for Canadian citizens and Permanent residents all other individuals need a visitor visa to enter Canada.

The TRV is a document that qualifies a visitor for admission in Canada for single or multiple entries. As a general norm, the admitted period for visitors in Canada varies case by case and can be extended based on the further valid reason for staying.

Important Note: Having valid TRV does not necessarily mean that visitors will be admitted into Canada by Officer at the Canadian Port Entry. The visitor must demonstrate the valid purpose of their travel with a nature to leave Canada at the end of the visitor status.

eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an entry requirement for visa exempted travelers from other countries who intend to visit Canada by airways. eTA is an Electronically linked authorized visitor’s passport and remains valid for 5 years or until the expiry of passport, whichever comes first.

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

Express Entry.png
Express Entry
Work Permit
Work Permit
PNP Family sponsorship.png
Family Sponsorship
College Students
Study Visa
Canadian Citizenship.png
bottom of page