top of page

This program is a part of the Economic Class and this is managed by the Express Entry program. The Federal Skilled Worker is the primary economic immigration procedure that gives skilled workers, and their loved ones, the pathway to becoming permanent residents in Canada.


Criteria to get eligible for this program:

  • Skilled work experience

  • Language eligibility

  • Education


Skilled work experience

You must have worked in 1 of these job groups from the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

- Managerial jobs (skill type 0)

- Professional jobs (skill level A)

- Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill level B)


Must have professional work experience of at least one year (continuous) in full-time paid work or identically in part-time continuous employment or must have Qualified for Arranged Employment in Canada with a full-time permanent job offer from a Canadian employer along with a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Language Eligibility:

You must have approved language tests complete and get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark in all 4 modules. Make sure your test is valid on the day you submit your application. Your test is valid for 2 years from the date of the result.


If you have done your schooling in Canada, you must have a certificate from a Canadian Education Institute (High School or Post Secondary). If you have foreign education, then make sure you must have a completed Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from a designated organization that shows the equivalency of your education.


Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

Federal skilled trade
Federal Skill Trade
Image by Rene Baker
Canadian Experience Class
Young Couple
Spouse & Common Law
Couple Scrapbooking
Grandparent Sponsorship
Boys at School
Children Sponsorship
bottom of page