top of page

To sponsor your grandparents or parents to Canada as a permanent resident, you need to submit an online sponsor form via the Government website. Once the invitation is received to apply, only then an application to sponsor can be submitted.

The IRCC set a yearly cap on the number of applications allowance and once reached up to the limit, the program closes temporarily and generally reopens the next year.

Eligibility criteria remain the same as other sponsorship programs, you must be either a Citizen of Canada or a Permanent Resident in order to sponsor your parents and grandparents.

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

Federal skilled trade.jpg
Federal Skilled Worker
Federal skilled trade
Federal Skilled Trade
Image by Rene Baker
Canadian Experience Class
Young Couple
Spouse Sponsorship
Boys at School
Children Sponsorship
bottom of page