top of page

To ensure that families are united, the laws of Canada have prioritized this program by allowing citizens of Canada or Permanent Residents to become guarantors for their parents or grandparents to stay in Canada. 

As the Parents & Grandparents sponsorship is presently on hold due to a large number of request backlogs, the Canadian government introduced the “Parents & Grandparents Super Visa” program where family members could come and stay for a longer duration. This visit is for 10 years and allows visitors to stay up to 2 years at a time. 


  • In order to sponsor your relative, you must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident  

  • You need to submit a letter of invitation for your relative to the government of Canada 

  • Must prove your financial capability to support your invited guest  

  • Invited relative should show clear criminal and medical record 

  • Notes: You might be required to submit additional documentation for a TRV  (Temporary Resident Visa) if you are not from the following countries 

  • Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, St. Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United Kingdom (including British Overseas citizens who are re-admissible and citizens of some British Dependent Territories), United States, Western Samoa.

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

Federal skilled trade.jpg
Federal Skilled Worker
Federal skilled trade
Federal Skilled Trade
Image by Rene Baker
Canadian Experience Class
Young Couple
Spouse Sponsorship
Couple Scrapbooking
Grandparents Sponsorship
bottom of page