top of page

To sponsor any family member under this sponsorship program, the applicant will need to fall under the following relationship with a principal sponsor(s): A dependent child, parents, grandparents, or a spouse.

However, the Government of Canada allows individual to sponsor a relative other than those listed above, if a person is unmarried and have no other surviving relatives.



  • The person who wishes to sponsor the relative must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada

  • Be willing to sign an agreement with the government for undertaking sponsorship of the person they are sponsoring

  • Meet the minimum financial requirement set by the Canadian government


A person qualified for this program will be eligible for PR and will entitle to all the benefits applicable for Canadians and PR’s. After becoming PR they can apply for Canadian Citizenship as well.

relatives sponsorship 1.png

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

Federal skilled trade.jpg
Federal Skilled Worker
Federal skilled trade
Federal Skilled Trade
Image by Rene Baker
Canadian Experience Class
Young Couple
Spouse Sponsorship
Couple Scrapbooking
Grandparents Sponsorship
bottom of page